Bring Your Challenges, Leave With Solutions
NAEM's EHS & Sustainability Management Forum is the largest annual gathering for environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability decision-makers. Celebrating its 25th year, NAEM's annual conference has been the premiere event dedicated to best practice-sharing for those developing and integrating strategic environmental, health and safety programs within companies. Join your peers from leading companies, get exposed to new ideas, and come away energized and ready to implement what you've learned.
NAEM is proud to be able to support the Florida economy with this year’s conference and happy to report the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa where the Forum will be held was not damaged during Hurricane Irma.
See Why People Attend The Forum
Having trouble watching the video on YouTube? Download the video.
You'll benefit from:
- 650+ attendees from more than 275 companies across industry sectors
- Largest annual gathering of in-house, corporate EHS&S decision-makers
- A conference program developed by a committee of EHS&S peer leaders with four tracks and 20 peer-led sessions
- 3 keynote presentations. Past speakers have included: Paul Hawken, William McDonough, Andrew Winston, Wayne Balta, John Englander, Tim Mohin and Andy Savitz
- Pre-conference networking events including a golf outing and an environmental service activity
This year’s event, by partnering with The Center for Retail Compliance (CRC), a Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) initiative, will include speakers and topics for retailers in order to provide the same type of environmental compliance content, meetings and networking as the Retail Sustainability and Environmental Compliance Conference (RSECC). Learn more about the partnership here.
The CRC will host a retailer-only environmental compliance meeting at the Forum venue on Tuesday, October 24, 2017. Click here for more information.
Celebrate 25 Years
This will be the 25th Annual EHS & Sustainability Management Forum. For 24 years, the Forum has been the best event of the year to learn about emerging practices from the corporate EHS & Sustainability leaders who are driving change every day.
Learn more about some of the sessions we've featured at past Forums.
Benchmark Your Programs
The Forum draws almost 650 EHS & Sustainability managers, directors and vice presidents from influential companies. The networking events provide plenty of time for you to connect with your peers in a relaxed setting.
Save Your Spot in Florida
Register Now and reserve your spot at the premier event for EHS & Sustainability decision-makers.
Book your hotel reservation in our exclusive discounted room block at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2017 Forum Platinum Sponsors
- Antea Group USA
- Arcadis - Design & Consultancy for natural and built assets
- Legal, Tax, EHS, and HR Expert Information & Analysis | Bloomberg BNA
- Enablon - Sustainability, EHS & Operational Risk Mgmt Software
- Corporate Risk and Compliance Management Software and Tools - Gensuite®
- Golder - Design, Construction, Ground Engineering & Environmental Services
- Intelex's web-based management systems optimize business performance, enable regulatory compliance, and streamline ISO initiatives.
- EHS Software | ProcessMAP Enterprise EHS Software
- Risk Management Solutions by Redinger 360
- Global Specialist in Energy Management - Schneider Electric Global - EN
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces, and promote global sustainability. As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, we provide peer-led educational conferences and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.