A Program Developed by EHS & Sustainability Managers
The NAEM Forum program is developed by a committee of members and past attendees, so the topics are always timely and on point. The committee works together to identify the key issues and challenges facing managers today. Speakers are recruited based on their experience managing these areas within their companies..
Meet the EHS Leaders That Make Up the 2017 Forum Planning Committee
- Chair: Larry Deeney, Senior Technical Leader – Global Environment ; General Mills Inc
- Wendy Brant, Senior Director, Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance; Wal-mart Stores Inc.
- Deborah Briggs, Director Environment, Health, Safety & Security; Polaris Industries
- Rob Currie, Director, Corporate Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Inc.
- Chris Daly, Supervising Engineer; MWH Global Inc.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Sustainability Programs; Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Kristen Duda, Vice President of Strategic Alliances; Intelex Technologies
- Amy Ebersole-Martinez, Safety and Environmental Manager; Petco Animal Supplies Inc.
- Hal Ehrhardt, Senior Manager, Energy & Environmental Stewardship; Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Rob Gass, Director, Hazardous Materials & Environmental Compliance; Lowe's Companies Inc.
- Sulaiman Hamidi, Director, Sustainability & Product Stewardship; Allergan plc
- Mark Hause, SHE Manager; DuPont Co.
- Dennis Hu, Director, Environmental Health and Safety and System Safety Engineering; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Veli Ivanova, Partner/ Principal; EY
- Marc Juaire, Corporate EHS Director; Liberty Diversified International
- Melissa Koob, Vice President; Tetra Tech Inc.
- Bennett Leff, Senior Director, Environmental Health and Safety; American Standard Brands, Lixil Group
- Monty Lovejoy, Director, Industrial Key Accounts; Ramboll Environ Inc.
- Alexis Ludwig-Vogen, Director, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability; Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Karen Lutz, Senior Program Manager; TRC Solutions
- Frank Marino, Senior Corporate EHSS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Michael Miller, Vice President of EHS; Dean Foods Co.
- Paul Narog, Manager, Corporate Environmental Operations; 3M Co.
- Tony Noce, Principal Consultant; Haley & Aldrich Inc.
- Kenny Ogilvie, Chairman and CEO; EHS Support LLC
- John Perkins, Director, EHS; Johnson Controls
- Paul Robbertz, Senior Director, EHS; WhiteWave Foods Co.
- Beth Secor, Program Director/Vice President; ARCADIS
- Aimee Taylor, Director of EHS ; Dean Foods Co.
- Mike Wells, EHS Manager; Ardagh Group
- Nicole Wilkinson, Director, Corporate Environmental; CVS Health Corp.
- David Williams, Director, Environment and Sustainability; Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces, and promote global sustainability. As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, we provide peer-led educational conferences and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.